Capital Homecare Cooperative provides services to seniors and adults with disabilities. These services include the following:
- Showering, Hygiene and Personal Care
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring and Positioning
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Medication Reminders
- Recreational and Community Activities
- Planning, Preparing & Serving Nutritious Meals
- Shopping, Errands, Transportation
- Household Chores
Upon approval of the Administrator other services may be included in the service plan.
CHC charge an hourly rate for service. CHC bills twice monthly with payment due upon receipt of invoice.
- $26 per hour — Home care services of more than three (3) hours
- $29 per hour — Home care services for a period of greater than one (1) and less than three (3) hours.
- $35 per hour — Home care services for one (1) hour.
- $23 per hour — Home care services provided for twenty-four hours per day.
CHC charges time-and-a-half or 1.5 times the normal rate for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
CHC charges for the mileage used in the transportation of clients or errands made at the request of clients at the current rate set for employees by the Internal Revenue Service. HC will calculate mileage using the most direct route unless the client directs a different route. Contact the CHC Administrator for mileage rate quotes.
If a client cancels services while the caregiver is en route or upon arriving for a scheduled shift, the client will be charged for one hour of service at the one-hour rate (currently $35).