Calling ALL caregivers, HCAs, CNAs, and co-op enthusiasts!
We are so excited to finally announce this virtual job fair event and expand our team in an effort to continue providing the best in-home care possible. Since the start of COVID-19 we have been facing a shortage on caregivers at CHC. We need compassionate caregivers now more than ever to help our clients stay safe and healthy!
✨This is a GREAT chance for students who want to join the healthcare field, and for parents who are already pros at caring for humans!✨
- Earn $16/hour in the first 6 months
- Become eligible for membership and a $2 raise after 6 months
- Have chances to further develop the co-op and make it even better
- Thrive on communication and support from one another
- Spend time with awesome and kind elderly clients (with many life stories to tell!)
Some other things we’re looking for in applicants are:
- HCA/CNA certification (preferred but not required)
- Reliable transportation, active driver’s license
- Communicative and self-starter attitude
What to expect:
For this event, all you need is your computer or smartphone, some wifi, and at least a year of caregiving experience.
You will be able to pick a half-hour time slot prior to March 1st. When you arrive, you’ll be sent to various breakout rooms to:
- Meet some of our caregivers and ask them questions about working at CHC
- Learn about our co-op model and the benefits of a worker-owned business
- Find resources for trainings you may need
- Get a short interview to see if we’re a good fit!
Monday, March 1st 2021, 10am-2pm via Zoom
Register today by visiting https://tinyurl.com/CHCjobfair
Once you register, you’ll receive an email to confirm registration, prompt you to pick a specific time slot, and to send your resume to us ahead of time.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 360-888-6175.